ATOM one is the smallest Full HD camera with Dual 3G-SDI output.
The camera is based on Sony’s IMX174 image sensor that provides exceptional image performance with multi matrix support.
ASIC, FPGA and SoC development
System on Chip (SoC), FPGA and embedded software designs for consumer electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries
ASIC, FPGA und SoC Entwicklung
Ihr deutsches Systemhaus für die Chip und FPGA Entwicklung im deutschspraching Raum. Embedded Software Entwicklung und Leiterkartenentwicklung auf höchstem Niveau.
Cutting-edge Image Processing for ADAS
Experience the future of driving with our state-of-the-art components for automotive safety!
Bildverarbeitung für Fahrerassistenzsysteme
Algorithmen und Komponenten für das autonome Fahren. Embedded Software Entwicklung nach ISO 26262. Autosar Entwicklung auf Infineon Aurix Bausteinen.
Arria 10 System on Module
The Arria 10 SOM is an Arria 10 SoC System on Module with an emphasis on embedded and automotive vision applications. Using Alteras Arria 10 SoC Devices in the 29x29 mm package, the module off ers a multitude of interfaces in a small 10 cm by 6 cm form factor.
Waalre (NL-Eindhoven Region)
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Analog IC Architect for Image Sensors. You will become part of our Analog IC Design team in Waalre which is responsible for maintaining and improving the Analog (IC) design competences of Dream Chip Technologies. You will participate in and guide the Analog Image Sensor design projects, set goals and meet deadlines. As an Architect you have a strong external focus and a full awareness of competitive edge solutions. With your experience you can develop and teach colleagues.
- Lead System Solutions Architecture definition for CMOS Image Sensors applications in the Mobile or Automotive field, with the focus on the analog circuits.
- Establish, own, and deploy System Concepts, System Architecture and System Simulation Methodologies.
- Actively work with customers on determining the system solution specification and the technical features for the next generation.
Translate the system solution architecture in system FRS and component specifications (Image sensor, Optical Element, Packaging).
Writing the detailed chip specification and achieve customer acceptance of the specification.
- Technical ownership for the analog part of the IC from conceptual work to validation and characterization.
- Act as a lead engineer in complex projects, schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project managers.
- Guide and support R&D during project development, review block level and system level simulation and test results.
- Guide junior analog engineers and subcontractors
- Perform technology and architecture benchmarking on system level, trend awareness & consequence analysis, continuous competitive assessment.
- Continuous development of application know-how and derive technology needs for these developments.
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- At least 5-10 years of experience in leading / driving system solution architectures in CMOS Image Sensors applications in the Mobile or Automotive field.
- You can translate customer requirements into conceptional solutions and design specifications.
- Full competence in all aspects of Analog IC design
- Detailed know-how of and experience with modelling and running AMS simulations
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Team player with strong human relations skills, able to motivate development teams to deliver best in class quality and go the last mile
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to: