- Visual Quality assurance for both HVS and CV targeted solutions
- Define, execute and evaluate quality surveys with experienced / non-experienced groups as well as use automatic gathering of applicable image metrics
- Close collaboration with algorithmic development
- Contributing to input material selection / taking of pictures and videos as well as defining reference viewing environment for reproducible and comparable results
- Candidate and competitor analysis for block/function and overall quality level.
- Assurance of visual quality during project execution to meet visual quality targets on block/function and product level
- Verification of proper modelling e.g. on sensor properties for pre-product phases
- Write quality reports and present summary to management
- Deal with trade-offs: image quality vs. performance vs. power and area
- „golden eyes“ judgement on visual quality (noise, artifacts, color, …)
DCT is Germany’s largest Engineering Service Provider with a focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems. We have design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL). More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting, and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets our customers can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Even with today more than 100 highly skilled engineers we still provide a start-up like work environment. You will enjoy working on cutting edge technology projects with an international, interdisciplinary team.
- open working atmosphere
- an interesting and diversified job
- cooperative teamwork and respect in dealing with each other
- flexible working hours
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership
- Master or PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quality judgement of image processing algorithms targeted for production ISPs, SoCs or CMOS image sensors. Industrial experience with complete ISP implementations and market deployments preferred
- Expertise in the field of computer vision and image processing
- Expertise on image and video quality judgement and image quality measurement.
Deep knowledge of criteria, common artefacts and known effects
- Experience in required Lab equipment, scenery setup for image quality assessment
- Passion for peeking into details of verification of quality, comparison and demanding high expectations on the visual output
- Passion to drive and take ownership on improvements of processes
- Hands-on knowledge of automatic setup and parameter variations (scripting) for regressions running given algorithmic models
- Experience with version control
- Programming skills in C/C++ and experience with MATLAB and Python is a plus
- Well-developed teamwork and communication skills. A high degree of creativity, flexibility, and persistence
- The ability to communicate results, challenges, and solutions successfully
- Proficient in English for the daily exchange with colleagues in an international team
- Experience in the field of HDR or machine learning is considered a plus
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Dream Chip Technologies