- You are responsible for the commercial support of customer projects from the inquiry to the project completion.
- You are the interface to customers and suppliers and coordinate the adherence to deadlines and the quality and schedule of the supplied goods.
- In case of project deviations, you will work out the necessary countermeasures with the technical project manager and initiate the corresponding commercial negotiations if necessary.
- You work closely with sales to get compensated for customer caused schedule and budget increases.
- You strengthen the commercial awareness in the project team.
DCT is Germany’s largest Engineering Service Provider with a focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems. We have design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL). More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting, and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets our customers can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Even with today more than 100 highly skilled engineers we still provide a start-up like work environment. You will enjoy working on cutting edge technology projects with an international, interdisciplinary team.
- open working atmosphere
- an interesting and diversified job
- cooperative teamwork and respect in dealing with each other
- flexible working hours, possibility of home office
- a permanent position
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Preferably Master or Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science
- Several years of professional experience (5-10 years) in a comparable position combined with solid project management skills
- Highly organized and motivated, good assertiveness, ability to work under pressure
- Strong cooperation and communication skills to ensure management of various stakeholders
- Team player enjoying working in a distributed, interdisciplinary, and international team
- Experience with automotive / safety critical applications is a plus.
- Experience in agile methodologies and practices is a plus.
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Dream Chip Technologies