ATOM one is the smallest Full HD camera with Dual 3G-SDI output.
The camera is based on Sony’s IMX174 image sensor that provides exceptional image performance with multi matrix support.
ASIC, FPGA and SoC development
System on Chip (SoC), FPGA and embedded software designs for consumer electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries
ASIC, FPGA und SoC Entwicklung
Ihr deutsches Systemhaus für die Chip und FPGA Entwicklung im deutschspraching Raum. Embedded Software Entwicklung und Leiterkartenentwicklung auf höchstem Niveau.
Cutting-edge Image Processing for ADAS
Experience the future of driving with our state-of-the-art components for automotive safety!
Bildverarbeitung für Fahrerassistenzsysteme
Algorithmen und Komponenten für das autonome Fahren. Embedded Software Entwicklung nach ISO 26262. Autosar Entwicklung auf Infineon Aurix Bausteinen.
Arria 10 System on Module
The Arria 10 SOM is an Arria 10 SoC System on Module with an emphasis on embedded and automotive vision applications. Using Alteras Arria 10 SoC Devices in the 29x29 mm package, the module off ers a multitude of interfaces in a small 10 cm by 6 cm form factor.
Waalre (NL-Eindhoven Region)
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Senior Analog IC Designer for Image Sensors. You will be part of our Analog Design team in Waalre which is responsible for maintaining and improving the Analog (IC) design competences of Dream Chip Technologies. You will participate in the Analog Image Sensor design projects, and will be responsible for the design, simulation and documentation of Analog IP blocks or subsystems.
- Convert specifications into Analog IP solutions which are fit for purpose.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new circuits and architectures, from analytical to transistor-level.
- Perform the actual design and simulations of the high-end Analog circuits for CMOS image sensors using state-of-the-art EDA tools from Cadence.
- Create a Floorplan and work with layout designer to implement the circuit design with best practice layout techniques.
- Conduct analog circuit modelling, preferably with insights into packaging effects, PCB effects, supply isolations, ESD structures, and circuit layout for performance and manufacturability.
- Provide timing files to the digital team.
- Define and execute test and validation plans, evaluate the sensors in our lab.
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master-degree in Electronics
- 5-10 years of experience with Analog circuit design for CMOS Image Sensor products.
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso, Spectre, Verilog-A, Matlab-Simulink, and similar tools.
- Possess strong intuitive and analytical understanding of transistor-level design.
- Understand placement and layout issues with respect to mixed-signal IC design.
- Having experience with modelling and running mixed-signal simulations.
- Proven record of designing innovative products.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to: