ATOM one is the smallest Full HD camera with Dual 3G-SDI output.
The camera is based on Sony’s IMX174 image sensor that provides exceptional image performance with multi matrix support.
ASIC, FPGA and SoC development
System on Chip (SoC), FPGA and embedded software designs for consumer electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries
ASIC, FPGA und SoC Entwicklung
Ihr deutsches Systemhaus für die Chip und FPGA Entwicklung im deutschspraching Raum. Embedded Software Entwicklung und Leiterkartenentwicklung auf höchstem Niveau.
Cutting-edge Image Processing for ADAS
Experience the future of driving with our state-of-the-art components for automotive safety!
Bildverarbeitung für Fahrerassistenzsysteme
Algorithmen und Komponenten für das autonome Fahren. Embedded Software Entwicklung nach ISO 26262. Autosar Entwicklung auf Infineon Aurix Bausteinen.
Arria 10 System on Module
The Arria 10 SOM is an Arria 10 SoC System on Module with an emphasis on embedded and automotive vision applications. Using Alteras Arria 10 SoC Devices in the 29x29 mm package, the module off ers a multitude of interfaces in a small 10 cm by 6 cm form factor.
Type of contract:
Permanent position at Dream Chip Technologies GmbH
Your key tasks:
- Provide support for our electronics product development groups by designing PCB with high speed constraints using Altium Designer and signal/power integrity simulation.
- PCB layout design: Occasional capture, design and structure components for our library; Placement and routing per design layout specifications and guidelines, drawings and manufacturing files output per standard procedures
- Completed studies in electrical/high speed electronic engineering, electronics/EMC -ESD, mechanical design or similar education
- Working experience (several years) in PCB layout design, from single layer up to 12 layer boards with components populated on both sides. (0201, 0402, 0605, TQFP, BGA, µvias, etc…)
- Previous experience in PCB layout of high speed electronics ideally in the automotive area is a plus, but also others industries like telecom, computers, consumer electronics can be considered.
- Previous experience in signal / power integrity analysis would be a plus
- Knowledge in PCB manufacturing processes (FR4, FLEX,CEM1 etc.. multilayers, high density), PCB raw material specifications & available technologies, PCB dimensioning, tolerancing, finishing.
- Altium Designer track record
- Gerber editors
- Good knowledge in mechatronics: Understanding 2D/3D drawings and 2D/3D mechanical constraints on the PCB (keepouts, height restrictions…)
- Good knowledge of German (speaking, must have)
By joining us, you will benefit from:
- a timely unconstrained permanent position
- a market-oriented remuneration package in line with your skills and experience
- an outstanding team with a great technical background to support you
- great freedom how you organize your working hours
We're proud to build our company around creative and talented people who value our company’s culture, the diversity of our projects and the attractiveness of our clients.
Our market-oriented salaries as well as our transparent and dedicated approach with our clients and candidates lay the basis for a long-term partnership with our employees.
We look forward to receiving your application and are available to you at your convenience for any questions or queries you might have about this role: peter.schaper(at)dreamchip.de