ATOM one is the smallest Full HD camera with Dual 3G-SDI output.
The camera is based on Sony’s IMX174 image sensor that provides exceptional image performance with multi matrix support.
ASIC, FPGA and SoC development
System on Chip (SoC), FPGA and embedded software designs for consumer electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries
ASIC, FPGA und SoC Entwicklung
Ihr deutsches Systemhaus für die Chip und FPGA Entwicklung im deutschspraching Raum. Embedded Software Entwicklung und Leiterkartenentwicklung auf höchstem Niveau.
Cutting-edge Image Processing for ADAS
Experience the future of driving with our state-of-the-art components for automotive safety!
Bildverarbeitung für Fahrerassistenzsysteme
Algorithmen und Komponenten für das autonome Fahren. Embedded Software Entwicklung nach ISO 26262. Autosar Entwicklung auf Infineon Aurix Bausteinen.
Arria 10 System on Module
The Arria 10 SOM is an Arria 10 SoC System on Module with an emphasis on embedded and automotive vision applications. Using Alteras Arria 10 SoC Devices in the 29x29 mm package, the module off ers a multitude of interfaces in a small 10 cm by 6 cm form factor.
Each day, the engineering team is working to meet some of the most unique and exciting global challenges. In order to maintain our role at the forefront of technology, we continue to seek talented, ambitious individuals to join our engineering team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to apply your technical expertise, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking an innovative, data driven, results-oriented engineer to contribute to our continued legacy of innovation.
The Senior Embedded Software Engineer on the research and development team at DCT helps develop the architecture and implement embedded software solutions in our company’s primary hardware products. These products provide real-time controls for a variety of applications and are typically written in C or C++ and make use of a wide range of technologies. The candidate should be an expert in embedded solutions using Linux. The candidate will help architect new solutions and flesh out the product ideas that meet high level product management goals. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, be able to closely collaborate with others in an agile environment, and champion software craftsmanship practices. The ideal candidate will aspire to be a lifelong learner who can identify, understand, and train others on new technologies that will improve our products and team performance.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Serve as a design and architecture lead for Linux firmware development projects and Linux base ports
- Actively participate in firmware development projects to implement high quality software/driver for Linux
- Lead and participate in design / code reviews
- Prototype high risk designs
- Address bugs or design problems that are identified
- Work closely with hardware, software, reliability, and manufacturing teams on initial designs
- Help develop product concepts that meet high level goals from product management
- Turn the product concepts into more detailed requirements and proposed designs
- Prototype and gather user feedback for proposed products / features
- Investigate new technologies applicable for our business
- Design and implement experiments to prove out new technologies
- Lead discussions and provide training on new technologies for other software engineers
- Promote, demonstrate, and mentor others in professional software development practices. These may include (but are not limited to):
- Test Driven Design
- Refactoring skills
- Design skills and use of patterns
- Identification of bad code smells
- Development of tools to make team more efficient
- Cross platform software development in both C and C++
- Strong knowledge of software design patterns
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and analysis
- Experience developing and documenting embedded software architecture
- Embedded Linux system design
- Linux(POSIX) APIs, Linux file systems, shell scripting, and initialization/configuration
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS) experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong personal and project organizations skills
- BA/BS degree with 6-10+ years experience or
- MA/BMS degree with 4-7+ years experience or
- PhD degree with 2-4+ years experience