- Develop image/video processing algorithms, especially ISP algorithms
- Define architecture of an ISP pipeline
- Determine SW<->HW partitioning (hard-wired accelerators vs. programmable parts)
- Close collaboration with the groups developing system software and SoCs
- Convert algorithms from floating point to fixed point
- Write specification documents for imaging and video cores
- Deal with architecture trade-offs: image quality vs. performance vs. power and area
- Solve problems and troubleshoot technical issues
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Master or PhD in electrical engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing, implementing, and deploying image processing algorithms targeted for production ISPs, SoCs or CMOS image sensors. Industrial experience with complete ISP implementations and market deployments preferred
- Expertise in the field of computer vision and image processing, especially ISP algorithms, design, and architecture
- Experience in mathematical methods and algorithm development for imaging problems with the latest state of the art approaches
- Experience in embedded systems
- Experience evaluating architectural trade-offs in performance, power, and area
- Experience with fixed-point arithmetic
- Experience with version control
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and experience with MATLAB and Python is a plus
- Well-developed teamwork and communication skills. A high degree of creativity, flexibility, and persistence
- The ability to communicate results, challenges, and solutions successfully
- Proficient in English for the daily exchange with colleagues in an international team
- Experience in the field of HDR, machine learning or experience in algorithm parallelization (multi-core, vectorization, GPU, clusters) is considered a plus
- Experience with working in larger software projects
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Dream Chip Technologies