- Define the Production Tests that need to be done at the different production stages of the SOC (including Wafer Tests and Final Tests).
- Define the type of tests that need to be executed and in what order (test flow chart).
- Define the type of tester that needs to be used.
- Make sure that the test coverage of the test program is close to 100%.
- Define the necessary calibration methods, making sure that the product parameters stay within limits over the different PVT corners.
- Reduce the test time to reduce the test cost, by e.g. testing multiple samples in parallel.
- Analyze the yield and analyze how the yield can be improved.
- Analyze all parameters and check the Cp and Cpk values.
- Align the min/max limits with the design team and customer to improve the Cpk values.
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor, or Master Degree of Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent, with 5 years+ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge about Semiconductor design and production flow.
- Knowledge about Semiconductor Production test methods (like Open/Short tests, logic scan test, boundary scan test, memory BIST, analog circuit tests, Calibration etc.)
- Knowledge about Semiconductors Production testers, Probe Cards and multi-site testing.
- Knowledge about Yield analysis and Yield improvement.
- Capable of analyzing large amounts of data and judging the distribution curves.
- Good communication and teamwork skills in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Please send your application by email, or plain paper letter, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Frank van der Velden
Dream Chip Technologies B.V.
Burgemeester Mollaan 70
5582 CK Waalre, The Netherlands