- Act as Reliability Test expert for New Product introduction, Material Changes and Cost Reductions.
- Definition of the Reliability Test plan as needed for releasing the product according to the AEC-Q100 automotive requirements.
- Definition of all required Reliability Tests including
- Accelerated Environment Stress Tests (PC, THB, AC, TC, PTC, HTSL etc.)
- Accelerated Lifetime tests (like HTOL, ELFR and EDR).
- Electrical Verification tests (like HBM, CDM, LU, EMC etc.)
- Design and development of the test boards.Interface with external Reliability Test houses and customers on reliability tests.
- Review the Reliability Test results and write a Reliability Test Report.
- Arrange and guide failure analysis in case needed.
- Build-up and maintain a good relationship with Package providers, Production test houses and Reliability test houses.
- Scout for new techniques and methods to improve the reliability tests.
- Stay informed about new process nodes, related failure mechanisms and how to detect them in an early phase.
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor, or Master Degree of Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent, with 5 years+ experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Semiconductor device and processing knowledge.
- Semiconductor failure mechanism knowledge.
- Knowledge about Reliability test methods / JEDEC standards.
- Process control, problem solving and other six sigma tools knowledge (FMEA, DOE, 8D, 3x5Why etc.)
- Flexibility to adjust to change and multiple ongoing issues in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment.
- Good communication and teamwork skills in a multicultural environment.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Please send your application by email, or plain paper letter, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Frank van der Velden
Dream Chip Technologies B.V.
Burgemeester Mollaan 70
5582 CK Waalre, The Netherlands