- Based on functional specifications, you create manufacturing test concepts and test specifications for SoC designs.
- You will work with the design & verification teams to integrate and verify DfT implementations.
- You are responsible for the development of DfT solutions for various aspects of manufacturing tests for SoC designs (digital logic test, built-in self-tests for logic, memories, analog IP, bult-in self-repair for memories, ad-hoc tests for analog IP) including the generation of manufacturing test patterns
- You will work with test engineers to bring up test patterns on silicon.
- You will inform yourself independently about further developments and new findings in the field of manufacturing test methods and actively contribute your acquired knowledge to the team.
We are more than 100 engineers in Germany and the Netherlands with a focus on the development and design of SoCs, Embedded Software and discrete Systems. Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor or master's degree in electrical engineering or comparable
- With minimum 5 years of experience in the area of Design-for-Test development and test pattern generation.
- Programming skills in script languages (TCL, Perl, Python) are advantageous.
- You have extensive experience in dealing with the well-known simulation environments from Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
- You have extensive experience in dealing with the well-known digital design implementation environments from Cadence, Mentor Graphics and Synopsys.
- Experience in the field of functional safety is an advantage
- You are able to work in a customer-oriented, self-reliant, extremely reliable and structured manner and are able to find your way around international development teams.
- You have a proven record of designing innovative products.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to:
Dream Chip Technologies