ATOM one is the smallest Full HD camera with Dual 3G-SDI output.
The camera is based on Sony’s IMX174 image sensor that provides exceptional image performance with multi matrix support.
ASIC, FPGA and SoC development
System on Chip (SoC), FPGA and embedded software designs for consumer electronics, telecommunications and automotive industries
ASIC, FPGA und SoC Entwicklung
Ihr deutsches Systemhaus für die Chip und FPGA Entwicklung im deutschspraching Raum. Embedded Software Entwicklung und Leiterkartenentwicklung auf höchstem Niveau.
Cutting-edge Image Processing for ADAS
Experience the future of driving with our state-of-the-art components for automotive safety!
Bildverarbeitung für Fahrerassistenzsysteme
Algorithmen und Komponenten für das autonome Fahren. Embedded Software Entwicklung nach ISO 26262. Autosar Entwicklung auf Infineon Aurix Bausteinen.
Arria 10 System on Module
The Arria 10 SOM is an Arria 10 SoC System on Module with an emphasis on embedded and automotive vision applications. Using Alteras Arria 10 SoC Devices in the 29x29 mm package, the module off ers a multitude of interfaces in a small 10 cm by 6 cm form factor.
Hannover / Hamburg / Braunschweig
Waalre (NL-Eindhoven Region)
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Senior Digital IC Designer to strengthen our Design team located in one of the design centers located in Germany or Netherlands. You will be part of our SoC Design team, executing the company’s technology road map for image processing and automotive SoC’s through R&D and direct product development. Work on a strong and agile development team operating with entrepreneurial ingenuity while taking advantage of opportunities to leverage diverse technologies and resources across the company.
- Based on High level requirements proved detailed design descriptions in close collaboration with System architect, including performance, gate count and power estimations.
- Work closely with Verification engineers and review test-plan and provide support
- Perform all aspects of the SoC Design flow
- Develop high quality RTL designs for advanced Image pipeline. Perform design quality checks by means of formal tooling, static checkers, and execution of logic synthesis.
- Define strategies for die size optimization, power/clock management, etc.
- Perform ARM Core and SoC specific Digital IP integration at SoC level and integrating of external IPs (MIPI CSI, DSP cores, GPU, VPU, DDR controllers, USB)
We are Germany’s largest independent Engineering Service Provider with a cutting-edge focus on the development and design of ASICs, SoCs, FPGAs, Embedded Software, and discrete Systems.
Having design centers in Hannover, Hamburg, Braunschweig and Waalre (NL)
More than 25 years of experience in the micro-electronics industry make us experts in turnkey solutions from specification to production and delivery – including embedded Linux or Android based Board Support Packages (BSP), Linux or Android driver development or porting and high-speed PCB design with all necessary qualifications like CE and FCC.
With a clear focus on imaging and computer vision applications in the automotive and mobile markets - our clients can always rely on our expertise and outstanding engineering skills.
Joining Dream Chip Technology means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several benefits. In addition, we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. You will become part of the SoC development team and work with state-of-the-art technology in a flexible and pleasant work environment.
You are highly motivated, not afraid of taking responsibility, and you are a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are an efficient professional, and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer needs, and you take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master-degree in Electronical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in Logic Design using Verilog or System Verilog, assertion writing, SoC Integration, and IP-development
- Experience in SoC design flow; (LEC, LINT, CDC, Static Timing tools)
- Knowledge of AMBA bus standards such as AXI, AHB, an APB
- Tools and Languages: Cadence or Synopsys Tool Flow / Xilinx and Altera Design Tools and flow, C/C++, Matlab, configuration management tools (svn, git), Perl/TCL/Python
- Experience with development of Image pipeline is considered a plus
- Familiar with interface standards like PCIe, SPI, MIPI USB is considered a plus
Please send your application by email, together with your résumé (CV) to: